Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Is it over yet??

So I should be doing more cleaning, but here I am writing this instead! I am sooooooo ready to not be pregnant anymore!! Just three weeks till due date. Baby has definately dropped, he is hanging out low! When I work and I have a very busy labor pt. it is almost unbearable. He is so low that when I move often or quick he ends up positioning on nerves and I get twinges down my legs that hurt so bad, and I end up contracting a bunch until I am able to rest!! I almost lost my balance on Monday night running down the hall as my pt's baby wasn't behaving on the monitor.  The other workers are so good at helping me out, it is soooooo nice!
I go to the doctor's tomorrow. Maybe he'll check my cervix. I like to know where I am starting from!! These last few weeks are so nerve recking. I am trying to get ready, but I don't really want to do anything. I am also nervous about Josh getting back up here from Seattle to make the delivery. Being as this is baby # 3, it could move faster. We don't have a name yet, but I think we have a few to pick from. We do have his middle name. That has been picked out for a long time. I am pretty sure he won't have an official name until he is born. Josh is determined to be the offical name picker and shows me names and then I tell him the one's I like. I actually don't have a name that I am feeling is THE name. I knew as soon as I found out Jack was a boy that his name was Jack no matter what anyone said!! So you'll all be surprised like me!!

I have my baby shower this weekend and am super excited about that!! It has motivated me to clean my house, which needed to be done anyway!! I have cleaned my room and the upper bathrooms so far and now I am blogging. I promise I will finish today!

I am going to get a spray tan on Friday......I am a little nervous. I wanted to try it because I look dreadful in my bridesmaid dress- very pale and very veiny (yikes!).  I am hoping it goes well. I am going to the place I used to tan at in Highschool and they do it by hand. I talked to the owner about it for a long time today and feel it should be okay!! I hope it goes well. I look so ill without a little color and am trying to avoid the tanning beds and too much sun.......I love the sun!! I'll let you all know how I look!

Well I better get back to cleaning as as Jack will be awake soon and Tatum will be getting home from school.

No comments:

Post a Comment